Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.”― Andrzej Sapkowski, The Last Wish (The Witcher Series)
This scent was inspired by Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher series! When not covered in monster guts we think that Geralt would smell earthy and musky. This candle is perfect for those that like candles that "smell like men" with its very masculine hints of musk and smoke. Light this candle when you binge-watch the series or when you're relaxing in the bath.
Scent: Smoke and wood from campfires, warm amber, musk, and a hint of leather.
*it is not affiliated directly with the author, series, show, or game. It is just an inspiration.*
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 1/4 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.