"The High Lord of Summer had gone still, too—and it was pain, real pain, and fear that shone in those stunning blue eyes.”― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses
This scent was inspired by Sarah J. Maas' detailed world of A Court of Thorns & Roses. This sweet and earthy scent transports you to the warm Summer Court with Tarquin.
Scent: coconut, sandalwood, tonka bean, dark musk
From A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas, © 2015. Artwork by The Dragon’s Book Hoard. Created with permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author.
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 1/4 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.