" 'I love you,’ he whispered, and kissed my brow. ‘Thorns and all'.”― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses
This scent was inspired by Sarah J. Maas' detailed world of A Court of Thorns & Roses. The first place we are introduced to outside of the comfort of Feyre's home was the Spring Court. Let's forget about Tamlin and let's remember the lush gardens, clear water, and rolling hills of the Spring Court!
Scent: Roses, Jasmine, Carnations, Lily of the Valley, and Vanilla
From A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas, © 2015. Artwork by The Dragon’s Book Hoard. Created with permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author.
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 1/4 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.