Master marksmen and forest experts, Rangers know how to utilize their earthly surroundings to plan a perfect ambush. A ranger may know every plant and path, but be sure not to cross them. If you have the pleasure of having a ranger in your party then I hope you can get used to the smell of earth and bonfire that they carry with them.
Ozone, Green Floral, Mint, Marine, Apple, Green Leaves, Eucalyptus, Moss, Balsam, Sandalwood, Saffron, Clove, Incense, Smoke, Amber, Patchouli
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
-Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 3/16 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.