“Quoth the Raven, Nevermore.”― Edgar Allan Poe
This scent was inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe and his iconic poem The Raven. Light this candle on a dark and stormy night and you might just hear tapping on your chamber door...
Scent: Black Cherries, Merlot, Oak. This is a deep smokey cherry smell.
*it is not affiliated directly with the author. It is just an inspiration.*
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love in small batches
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 1/4 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.