" I was not a pet, not a doll, not an animal.
I was a survivor, and I was strong.
I would not be weak, or helpless again
I would not, could not be broken. Tamed.”― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses
This scent was inspired by Sarah J. Maas' character Feyre, High Lady of the Night Court. This scent is sweet and light with floral and fruity scents to capture Feyre's sweet side.
Scent: Citrus, Apple, Sugar, Pear, Benzoin, Wood, Musk, Lilac, Powder
From A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas, © 2015. Artwork by Anastasia Subbotina (siyana_art). Created with permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author.
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 1/4 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.