"We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for." - Dead Poets SocietyInspired by broody poets, Gothic architecture, and Classic literature, this candle smells of brewing coffee for those late nights of writing by candlelight.
Scent: coffee, hazelnut cream, toffee
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 3/16 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave the flame unattended or near drafts or around children.