"I was no one's sacrifice. Not then. Not now. Not ever.”
― Shelby Mahurin, Serpent & Dove
This scent was inspired by Shelby Mahurin's female protagonist, Lou LeBlanc, in the Serpent & Dove series as well as the French folklore of the White Lady and the French dessert.
*it is not affiliated directly with the author or series, it is just an inspiration of her writing*
Scent: cinnamon sticky buns/cinnamon rolls, sweet vanilla frosting
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 3/16 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave the flame unattended or near drafts or around children.