“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.” —William Shakespeare
Inspired by the aesthetic, Cottagecore, and all things old English cottages, baking, picnics, gardening, and reading vintage books. This is a foody scent smelling of freshly baked banana nut bread.
Scent: banana bread, nutmeg, walnuts, spice
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 1/4 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.