“There is a vortex of fate around all of us, Geralt, growing with each and every one of our choices, drawing our destinies in closer.” ― The Witcher (Netflix, S.1 Ep.3)
This scent was inspired by Triss Merigold from The Witcher series! This is a soft and sweet floral perfect for spring and makes a fitting gift for Mother's Day or for an Easter basket. Lighting this candle will transport you to beautiful floral gardens.
Scent: peonies, magnolias, freesia, and amber.
*it is not affiliated directly with the author, series, show, or game. It is just an inspiration.*
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 1/4 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.