“Respect could build an empire. Trust could make it unbreakable. Love could make it last forever.”
― Scarlett St. Clair, A Touch of Darkness
Inspired by the Greek Goddess of Spring and Queen of the Underworld, Persephone. Smells of Underworld fruit, pomegranates, and festive fall cider and spice. There are so many stories about this fierce goddess but some of our favorite inspirations are the romantic retellings by Scarlett St. Clair and the beautiful performance of Hadestown!
Scent: Pomegranate, Cedar, Red Currant
About our candles:
- 100% soy wax
- Flickering wooden wicks
- Handpoured with love
- Reusable glass jar with gold colored lid
- Net Weight 7.5 oz (212 g)
- Trim wicks before every use. Trim to 3/16 inch. After the first burn, clip off burned parts of the wick before each use.
- Let burn for 2-4 hours at a time. Do not leave candles unattended especially in areas with drafts or around children or pets.
- Stop burning when there is 1/2 in of wax remaining.
- Soy candles may frost on the top. This occurs naturally and doesn't affect the candle's function or scent.
- Do not leave flame unattended or near drafts or around children.